I bought the Helite Safety Airbag Hi-Viability Vest about a year ago and wear it on every motorcycle ride. This is the best vest that you can wear while riding a motorcycle, the vest comes with many features which listed below;
- The Turtle vest CE approved airbag effective in 0.1 seconds
- Removable SAS-TEC back protector 1621-2 certified
- Textile material is strong and abrasive
- Retro-reflective tape for night use
- Robust front clips for easy opening and closing
- Interior 3D mesh for added for comfort
This vest offers the highest level of protection at a reasonable price $629-$649 depending on the size. I found that the construction is good and it feels sturdy. I mean I am not a skinny guy I am a big guy and wear an extra large.
On the exterior of the vest you will find a pocket on mid torso left that happens to be the right size for a pair of earplugs and on the same side you will find a Velcro slip pocket that fits your ID cards. Useful when on a military post and pulling 1 ID when riding up to the guard shack.
- Offers the highest level of rider safety protection.
- Protects the spine and vital organs.
- Back protector on top of the airbag.
- Uses a CO2 cartridge and its tethered to the bike.
- If you fly off it deploys.
- When deployed it creates a rigid neck brace as well as firm support of the SPINE, BACK, CHEST, RIBS and KIDNEYS.
- This is the ultimate in rider safety.
And yes, I can go on about this, but this is a great investment and you will not appreciate it until you actually use it. I mean I hope I never have to use it but you never know.
Buy them here $629 up to $650 depending on the size of the rider. I recommend you buy it here because this vest was a great investment.
Start your own adventure at Wealthy Affiliate.